We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Popular items from this list
- A jar of za’atar, a Middle Eastern spice blend of thyme, toasted sesame seeds, and sumac that you’ll find yourself sprinkling on just about every mea…See in list
- A mushroom growing kit that grows right there in the packaging, so you can add some sweet, sweet umami flavors to new dishes by sautéing, roasting, or…See in list
1. An assortment of international snacks so you can take an entire delicious trip around the globe without ever leaving the living room.
Each assortment is a mix of salty and sweet, and is curated so meltables like chocolate don’t ship out in the warmer months!
Promising review: “Fun quarantine activity. The kids absolutely LOVED this, they acted like YouTube unboxers😅 We really liked the guide that they sent us. We will be purchasing more from this brand.” —Mandy
Get it from Amazon for $14.95.Add to wishlist
2. A tin of cocktail sugar or salt for the rims of your at-home cocktails that come in so many inventive flavors you might just call the Food Network to get your own bartending show.
Emma Lord/BuzzFeed, Emma Lord/Buzzfeed
I started putting this on my end-of-the-week whiskey drink and it is SO darn satisfying. I tried the citrus petals version, and it’s got a light lemon, faint floral, and vaguely minty taste with its sweetness that just makes the whole experience a delight and a half. The container it comes in is actually quite wide, so what we did was pour lemon juice on the top half to prep the rim, and a bit of sugar in the bottom half to coat it. In other news, I am officially too fancy to exist.
Promising review: “Since COVID-19 I have become my own bartender. Taco Tuesdays and margaritas! The lime comes through so well with this salt. I use it for Bloody Marys as well. It is thick and chunky so its a learning curve to get the right amount of salt on. Don’t press down too hard if you don’t like a lot of salt. I do like extra salt but my husband said it was a little much for him, so I have mastered just a light salt for him.” —cobrajet427
Get it from Amazon for $6.99 (available in nine flavors).
3. A silicone donut pan (that can also be used for homemade! bagels!!) designed for easy release *and* heat-temperature regulation, so you’ll not only get them in the perfect shape but cooked to the perfect degree every time.
Psst — here’s an extremely easy-to-follow Greek yogurt bagel recipe you can add your own spices and ingredients to (plus a lot of reviewers mention using this for keto bagels, if that lights your fire). Brb, slathering everything in cheese and garlic salt and living the dream.
Promising review: “This silicone pan is great! I had been wanting to try making baked donuts and didn’t realize how easy it is! Pan is easy to use, clean and the donuts came out of pan easily and without breaking/sticking to the pan.” —Tyler
Get it from Amazon for $5.99.
4. A two-pack of Dan-O’s seasoning, a low sodium, hecka flavorful option made with dried herbs, citrus, and granulated onion and garlic that reviewers love to jazz up everything from fish to beef to eggs to veggies.
Promising review: “I became interested in this product while watching TikToks. I have been adding it to so many things. I use it in spaghetti, on fish and one of my favorites is to add it to popcorn. My husband had to ask why my popcorn smelled like steak. I love the fact that it is low sodium as well. I am not a fan of extra salt and most foods already have plenty of salt but need some seasoning. This should be your go to seasoning.” —Heartcri
Get a pack of two (one original, one spicy) from Amazon for $16.95.
5. A game-changing medium roast whole bean coffee blend with rich, creamy toffee notes and a zing of lemon to give you just the right amount of “!!” in the morning without sacrificing on depth and flavor.
Blk & Bold Coffee is a Black-owned business established by childhood friends that specializes in speciality coffee and tea, with an emphasis on community impact. They pledge 5% of their profits to initiatives that support workforce development, sustain youth programming, and eliminating youth homelessness.
6. Plus a tiny milk frother that makes rich, creamy froths in seconds, making you as powerful as the Starbucks mermaid herself. It also doesn’t need to be plugged in, cleans with a quick stream of hot running water, and is teensy for storing.
Promising review: “A MUST-have. All of my friends and family had this so naturally I had to get one and I am obsessed. Makes every homemade coffee taste like you went out and bought one. Very affordable and worth every penny. I love that is comes with a cute holder for it.” —Kayla Dillinger
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 (available in five styles).
7. *Aaaand* a cold brew coffee maker so quick and easy to use that your blood might just become 90% caffeine soon. All you have to do is add coffee to the airtight brewer, add your water to the coffee maker, and pop it in the fridge overnight. BOOM, caffeine city.
Promising review: “I have been drinking caffeinated beverages everyday for half my life. Usually brewing hot then cooling it down with ice which was quite a process to do every morning. Then I came across this cold brew pitcher and thought I’d give it a try. It’s great, easy to use and clean, very convenient, lasts for a couple weeks, I love it! Making a pitcher of coffee take less time than a normal brewer and makes enough for at least one cup a day for about a week, depending on how much coffee concentrate is used. I haven’t used my normal coffee or espresso machine since I got this cold brew system. The coffee seems to taste better as well, not a huge difference but it’s somewhat noticeable.” —Jeremy Birnbaum
Check out BuzzFeed’s review of this cold brew coffee maker for more info!
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in three colors).
8. An investment-worthy see-through toaster, so you can watch your toast get to your *precise* level of preferred toastiness and finally have the kind of breakfast you deserve. TBH, cancel my Netflix account, this is my new TV.
Promising review: “I LOVE THIS TOASTER! It makes great toast. I can’t believe that I’ve gotten so excited over a toaster. I haven’t been able to find a durable, reasonably priced toaster that could accommodate long slices or bagels, etc. Additionally, I have had to be gluten-free for the last 10 years and gluten-free bread has to be carefully toasted in order to be good. All the toasters I have ever owned had those fragile, thin wires that heat up and glow to toast the bread. And when they broke, which they inevitably did, the bread toasted unevenly. THIS TOASTER has unique coils in the bottom, so that you would expect unevenly toasted bread. BUT NO! It’s the most perfectly toasted bread I’ve had in 30 years.” —Byron Trist
Get it from Amazon for $49.06 (available in seven colors).
9. A set of three dough presses designed to easily cut and press dough in uniform sizes, whether it’s for hand pies, dumplings, ravioli, calzones, empanadas, making you the kind of meal prep pro that will make your past self bow down to you in awe.
Promising review: “This was a great purchase for the price. I was making empanadas and folding them by hand, which didn’t look too good. This set helps me cut them easily into circles and then easily presses them closed. Consistent look each time! I like that there are three sizes in the set so I can make them according to my mood. Easy to wash and use. Would highly recommend for the price and functionality!” —Sox
Get a set of three from Amazon for $9.99.
10. A bottle Date Lady’s date syrup, a vegan- and paleo-friendly, gluten-free sweetener you can use for a whole *menagerie* of deliciousness, from sweetening your morning coffee to baked goods to drizzling over peanut butter toast or yogurt.
Promising review: “First off Date Lady Date Syrup should not be a secret, everyone should be told that this is the best sweetener ever, hands down. You won’t miss your brown sugar on your oatmeal because this is so much better. Swap your honey out for Date Syrup, it’s great on cornbread. I first bought the 12-ounce squeeze bottle and have been mainly using it to drizzle on things and it’s lasted awhile, but I now bought the biggest bottle to use more in my baking items. I’m telling you it will have you rethinking your recipes.” —Terra
Get it from Amazon for $11.49. Add to wishlist
11. A rapid egg cooker that I am warning you right now is going to become your only personality trait. It can make soft, medium, *and* hard-boiled eggs in addition to poaching, scrambling, and making omelettes out of them. Not only will it amp up your breakfast game, but it’ll amp up your ramen, egg salad, and even burrito game, too.
I’ve owned one of these babies and have faithfully used it every week for over two years, and especially love it for meal prep — it simplifies breakfast because I know no matter what weird assortment of groceries I’m working with, there are precooked eggs to add some protein to it (I like mine medium-boiled 🍳). If my dinner is boring or seems like it needs a little extra “oomph” to it, I’ll throw in an egg from this too. Some reviews note that the alarm on it is a little loud, but the new models have significantly decreased the volume and sing a little song instead!
Promising review: “You know those objects that are totally unnecessary, but you see them and fall in love and live forever in happiness with your random kitschy thing? This is that thing. I saw this egg cooker on a BuzzFeed list and, even though I am a fully functioning adult who has never had trouble cooking eggs before in my life, I knew I had to have it. I have not been disappointed. It makes especially lovely, perfectly round omelets with minimal cleanup required. Hard and soft boiled eggs cook evenly and taste great. The poached eggs are tender and melt in your mouth over toast.” —Sonnet A. Fitzgerald
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in five colors).
12. A mini waffle maker that’ll churn out adorably-sized, perfectly cooked-through waffles so quickly it’ll put IHOP to shame — not to mention hash browns, paninis, biscuits, and even (gasp) PIZZA.
Here’s a whole slew of inspo from an article on surprising things you can make in a waffle maker (waffled tomato grilled cheese, y’all) if you need some ideas to get you started.
Promising review: “YES! Tiny Eggo-sized waffles! Put anything into it — hash browns, tater tots, waffle mix, canned biscuits! Add nuts and berries and things! It even comes with a little recipe booklet! It fits in the palm of your hand, you could literally stuff it in the back of a drawer, but you won’t, because as soon as you get it everyone wants mini waffles for every meal. It heats up super fast and is a breeze to clean. If you’re making a whole mess of waffles, be sure to give it a quick spritz of nonstick spray every couple waffles or so, so it doesn’t rend your delicious waffles asunder. Excellent value.” —Bryce Pierce
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in nine other non-heart-shaped colors).
13. A silicone baking mat for your sheet pans, so you can roast big batches of meal prep veggies at the beginning of the week with all your favorite sauces and seasonings without worrying about your the cleanup (or wasting parchment paper).
Promising review: “I like to do what I can to reduce my carbon footprint but I don’t want to make my life unnecessarily difficult or ineffective. These mats allow me to eliminate the use of foil or parchment paper on my baking sheets, thereby saving money and being that much less potential product in the landfill. So far I have baked breadsticks and roasted vegetables on them, and they work like a charm. The heat distribution is great and they’re nonstick without using spray or oil. If I had a complaint, it would be that they’re a little hard to clean by hand due to how bendy and flexible they are and the fact that oil and grease seems to want to stick to it like a magnet. It isn’t a big deal, though, and I’ll be buying more of these.” —Michelle Daniels
Get a set of two from Amazon for $12.44.
14. A mini donut maker to keep anyone with a sweet tooth happy — truly, can you think of anything in this universe more delicious than a warm homemade donut?? Bonus — you don’t even need to figure out how to make donuts. This machine will take store-bought brownie, muffin, and cake mix just fine.
The donuts cook within minutes, have an auto shutoff to stop them from overheating, and come with a recipe book that even includes gluten-free and Paleo-friendly options.
Promising review: “I cannot say enough about the Dash Mini Donut Maker. It is so much fun to use and make donuts at home. Rather than going to the local chain donut restaurant, you can make your own specialty donuts at home. It is very easy to use and cleans up quickly. My children love to decorate the donuts after they are cooked. It’s a fun family activity and the donuts taste great! Also, it comes with a neat design and stands out among my other boring looking kitchen cooking appliances. If you like donuts, this product is for you.” —JoshH
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
15. A bottle of gluten-free, Paleo- and keto-friendly avocado hot sauce to both delight and emotionally confuse your tastebuds with a combo of creamy avo + HEAT so delicious you’ll never get bored of your own cooking ever again.
The question is less what can you put it on and more what *can’t* you put it on. Reviewers mention salads, burritos, eggs, burgers, sandwiches, and steak.
Promising review: “Flavorful and with just the right amount of kick. I lay this stuff on my meal prep foods to give it an extra oomph.” —Lazara Lando
Get it from Amazon for $12.
16. A breakfast sandwich maker that simultaneously cooks an egg, toasts bread, warms precooked meat, and melts cheese into the perfect sammie in less than five minutes. Egg McWHOMST???
Promising review: “I am actually excited for my weekday breakfast now. These homemade mcmuffins are so good! My favorite version uses sliced tomatoes, Swiss cheese, and precooked bacon (from Costco). So many options, so easy! My kindergartener and my teenager both love it. I may have to buy another one for our family. It’s also easy to clean with a quick wipe-down.” —Joolie
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
17. A pack of French vanilla-flavored Nutpods, an unsweetened dairy-free creamer made with almonds and coconuts to give your coffee a subtle, frothy flavor in the a.m. This is also vegan, gluten-free, and keto- and Paleo-friendly for anyone with dietary restrictions or preferences.
Nutpods is a Washington-based, woman-founded business established in 2015 that specializes in dairy-free products made without artificial sweeteners.
Promising review: “I LOVE Nutpods! As someone who’s pretty picky about their coffee, I’m glad I found this! I’m able to cut sugar from my coffee and still enjoy it. Such a great way to start the day :).” —Katrina Burtala
Get a pack of four 11.2-ounce cartons from Amazon for $14.95.
18. A collapsible microwave popcorn maker that doubles as a serving bowl, so you can pop movie theater-level corn while only using up a Frisbee’s worth of valuable space. All you have to do is add generic kernels + whatever oils or butters you feel in your heart, and you’ll be raring to go.
Promising review: “This is a fast, effective and low-cost means to prepare popcorn. I got tired of paying a premium for microwave popcorn packets at the grocery. I didn’t want another appliance on my counter to air pop either. This was the perfect solution. I use inexpensive bulk popping corn, no oil or salt and I don’t have to worry about the metal in the microwave popcorn bags that gets extremely hot and scorches the upside down paper plate I have to put under the microwave bag each time. Plus, weren’t we told not to put anything metal in the microwave anyway? I pull the Salbree out, expand it and add a 1/4 cup of popping corn kernels in the base to the full line. I put it in the microwave for 3+ minutes and listen for the kernels to stop popping. Using the cool handles I lift it out of the microwave, give it a minute to cool and add just enough butter to give it flavor. Then I eat right out of the same bowl I cooked in. When done I dump out the few kernels that didn’t pop. I wash it out with dish soap and hot water, let it dry and then put it away for next time. Economical, safe, less oil and salt and only one bowl to clean. No new appliance and no metal in the microwave. Pure genius. A great value.” —RobG
Get it from Amazon for $15.90 (available in 16 other colors).
19. Plus a cult-favorite ~secret~ popcorn salt that anyone in the movie theater industry will tell you is a perfect dupe for that oh-so-savory buttery goodness you love to inhale before the previews begin. Not to be dramatic about popcorn on main, but this stuff is game-changing.
Emma Lord/BuzzFeed, www.amazon.com
Our family recently unearthed this because beloved To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before author Jenny Han mentioned that it was her secret to delicious popcorn, and it may have just wrecked me for other at-home popcorn for the rest of my life. It genuinely tastes just as salty and buttery and savory as fresh movie theater popcorn. I inhaled it so fast that every single one of my organs lit up in mild alarm.
Promising review: “I used to use Flavacol during my time working at an amusement park and popping popcorn for hungry guests, so I knew this was what the ‘professionals’ use. I am happy to report that using this does make your popcorn taste like it was just popped at a movie theater. I like to put a little bit of oil on my kernels, mix in some Flavacol, and then add it to the pot of oil on my stove top when it’s hot enough (as opposed to sprinkling it on top of freshly popped corn, which I could see easily accidentally adding too much). It also means that I’m no longer loading up my popcorn with additional toppings like butter or plain salt. Yum!” —Kate R.
Get it from Amazon for $9.80 (available in two other flavors).
20. A 5-in-1 wine stopper reviewers swear by for making their wine taste *that* much better — this not only serves as a leakproof stopper, a filter, and a pourer, but it can aerate your wine to bring out the flavor. Extremely cheers to that 🍷.
Promising review: “I wouldn’t consider myself a ‘wine connoisseur’ by any means, but I typically have a bottle or so float through my house each week. This wine corker takes the hassle out of pulling the original cork out, it is easy to clean, makes the wine taste better, and hello it’s cheap! Would make a GREAT cheap gift for a wine drinker. At the moment, I only have the one, but I’m planning to grab a few more to keep on hand.” —JasonKim Lebeda
Get it from Amazon for $9.56.Add to wishlist
21. A bottle of one of Hot N Saucy’s unique hot sauces so you can take your taste buds on a happy lil’ rollercoaster, from Sweet Potato N Habenero on your eggs in the a.m. to Garlic N Peperoncini on your veggies in the p.m.
Hot N Saucy
Hot N Saucy is a New York City-based, Black woman-owned business that specializes in unique flavors of hot sauce (and VERY cute swag!!).
22. A teensy electric ice cream maker to give you all the joy of home! made! ice cream!! without the veritable nightmare of trying to squeeze it in between all your frozen leftovers when you go to store it.
Promising review: “This is a high-quality product, affordable, fast, very easy to use — just one to three steps to make a great ice cream, sorbet and frozen yogurt with a simple recipe book. If I who do not like and can’t follow instructions can use it, anybody can, no assembly required. And since you could control your own ingredients, you could make it healthy (or not) and it’s delicious and fresh. I am an ice cream lover and was looking to buy an ice cream maker so I can make it at anytime at home. You can make a smaller portion just for yourself or more servings to share with others. Very enjoyable product, I would highly recommend it.” —Kulanan M.
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
23. A ridiculously popular (like, over 78,000 5-star reviews) Lodge pre-seasoned cast-iron skillet you can use to sauté, sear, bake, broil, braise, fry, *or* grill. It’s also built to last for decades, whether you’re using it on the reg in the oven to make pillowy biscuits or on the stove to make the kind of steak that’ll waft through your whole house.
Promising review: “This gets 5 stars from a picky reviewer. My husband was very impressed by the skillet when we cooked our steak last night and I was impressed when the cleaning was so easy! Highly recommend if you want to experience the high-end quality steak!” —2kiddos
Get it from Amazon for $17.90 (available in twelve sizes and styles).
24. A small crushed ice machine with a *ton* of useful purposes — people mention using it for homemade Sno Cones, Frappuccinos, or even just a fix for anyone who loves crushed ice from the gas station or fast food restaurants. (Adulthood occasionally means telling yourself “we have fancy crushed ice at home.”)
(This is also a great buy for anyone who uses crushed ice to deal with nausea!)
Promising review: “I really like crushed (read: Sonic) ice, but I’ve not been getting soft drinks there since the pandemic started up. So, I decided to try this. For the price, I was surprised how good this gadget is. My half-moon ice cubes from my ice maker fit well, I can do about eight cubes at a time. The cranking is not hard, just make sure it’s on a surface that the rubber feet can grip. I like the ice texture.” —CJG
Get it from Amazon for $20.99.
25. A bottle of Mike’s Hot Honey so you can add a pinch of sweet and a kick of spice to all your favorite staples, whether it’s avocado toast, pizza, grilled cheese, or even (GASP) ice cream.
Promising review: “We received our first bottle of Mike’s Hot Honey as a gift and it sat in our cupboard for nearly a year before I ventured to try a bit on some roasted veggies. But then I happened to be making some egg/avocado toast for breakfast one day, and I drizzled this on the toast as a base (then topped with eggs, bacon, avocado, gouda cheese and sriracha) and OH MY GOSH. That little breakfast delight became an overnight family favorite, and the bottle of Mike’s became an instant sensation. Now we make that delectable little gourmet sandwich to impress our overnight guests, and can’t imagine our life before Mike’s.” —Johanna J.
Check out BuzzFeed’s review of Mike’s Hot Honey for more info!
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
26. A beginner-friendly fermenting kit, because you’ve been thinking about it long enough and it’s time to take the plunge. This comes complete with everything you need to “set it and forget it” and make little odds and ends so yummy you’ll want to open your own farm-to-table restaurant.
Each kit comes with three fermenting lids with airlock valves, date setters, and an easy release tab, as well as an oxygen extractor. The lids are compatible with most wide mouth mason jars (you can snag four Ball mason jars on Amazon for $14.89).
Promising review: “I have now been using my Easy Fermenter for several months. I continue to be delighted with the results. My favorite recipes are a cabbage/carrot sauerkraut, and a blend of fermented peppers (some sweet, some hot). I have recommended these fermenting lids to many of my friends because they make fermenting foods so incredibly easy! You will NOT be disappointed.” —K. Dixon
Get it from Amazon for $25.99.
27. A six-pack of Dunkaroos so you can dip your way back into such potent ’90s bliss that you’ll wake up the next morning inexplicably covered in bedazzled denim.
Yes, the great Dunkaroo has FINALLY RETURNED, and you can buy them online. Live your dreams, my dudes. Live ’em loud.
Promising review: “I never write reviews but just had to for these little packs of heaven. I have been waiting.. desperately hoping that one day my favorite treat as a kid would come back to me. Today is the day! These are absolutely delicious and well worth the money. I am on my fourth box. Thanks Amazon for stocking these and making my whole entire life!” —Madeleinexo
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $6.98. Add to wishlist
28. A trio lasagna pan designed so that every single piece is a crispy “edge piece,” and people in the family with different lasagna preferences can customize their own versions (sometimes you just gotta drown the whole thing in cheese, you dig me?).
FYI, you can 6,000% use these for brownies, blondies, and bread too.
Promising review: “As someone who has a child (now a teenager) that will not eat any form of cheese, this pan is amazing! I typically avoid making any food that has cheese mixed into it but now I can make him a section without cheese and the rest of us our regular cheesy goodness. Another benefit to this pan is how well the portions slice. One cut with the spatula gives you a perfectly formed square. Each section makes four regular sized portions for our family.” —TLC
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.Add to wishlist🏆 Popular
29. A jar of za’atar, a Middle Eastern spice blend of thyme, toasted sesame seeds, and sumac that you’ll find yourself sprinkling on just about every meal your whip up to add a little extra savory, spicy depth to it.
Promising review: “This za’atar is the best quality I have found. I’ve also found that the balance of sumac and thyme to be just right. This instantly spices up my boring meal prep food and I put it on my chicken, meats, salads, yogurt, or just in olive oil — basically it makes everything taste so much better. I highly recommend it!” —TC
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in three sizes).Add to wishlist
30. A compact bread maker, because you’ve spent approximately half your life dreaming about being the kind of person who spreads strawberry jam on your warm homemade bread on a Sunday morning and it’s high time to make that cozy dream your reality.
This little bb comes with some big options — its settings let you make bread gluten-free, decide what kind of crust you want, and add little mix-ins like fruit and nuts by reminding you partway through the bread-making process to add them. The inside is also dishwasher-safe, so there’s less cleanup and more bread consumption.
Promising review: “My husband and I cannot stop baking. This arrived over a week ago and we have made two loaves or dough or jam daily! I can’t speak for its longevity (I hope it’s excellent, it seems sturdy!) but this puppy can crank out some delicious household staples. Pizza dough, fresh bread, *French* bread, bread with fruit or nuts, CAKE, and yes even JAM!! Amazing! It can tackle anything. Cleanup is ridiculously easy, just don’t scratch the nonstick surface! The recipes need some tweaking to calibrate with your specific machine (I found that most needed more moisture), but some of the mistakes are still tasty! I was skeptical of the jam-making feature and ended up being extremely impressed.” —Ether
Get it from Amazon for $74.99.Add to wishlist
31. The Always Pan from Our Place to help streamline your kitchen *and* completely up your cooking game. This BuzzFeed-beloved nonstick pan is actually eight (!!) pieces of cookware in one, designed to braise, sear, steam, strain, sauté, fry, boil, serve, and store, and is so durable you’ll wish you’d invested it in years ago.
Here’s what BuzzFeed Shopping writer Taylor Steele has to say about the Always Pan: “As someone who neither enjoys cooking nor is particularly good at it, the Always Pan has made being in the kitchen feel like less of a chore. Having one pan that can do everything means I don’t have to second-guess every cooking decision I make. I can boil and prepare pasta in it. And I can roast Brussels sprouts. And I can make the perfect fried egg. And I can steam dumplings. The best part is that everything slides so seamlessly out of the pan and onto the plate, which also makes clean up super fast and easy. Both the amateur (read: reluctant) cook and the more seasoned chef will enjoy creating fan favorites and new recipes in the Always Pan!”
Also, BuzzFeeders LOVE this pan. Here’s our review of the Always Pan, in which seven members of our team weigh in everything they love about it, from the nonstick coating to the versatility to the ~aesthetic~.
Get it from Our Place for $145 (available in six colors).
32. A Dash air fryer you will come to rely on for *all* your favorite (and quick fix!) meals — reviewers love that there’s no waiting for it to preheat, so you can cook or crisp without any oil required, whether it’s meats, veggies, leftovers, or even fruit. (Put more apples in the air fryer 2021!!)
Promising review: “I purchased this product as a gift to myself before the holidays. I wanted to give myself some time before reviewing it so I can really see if this thing is as great as it seems. After using it a couple of times I am happy to report that it IS as great as it seems. I’ve fried tater tots, mini pizzas, sweet potato fries, and even some carrots! I am so glad I purchased this and next up I’m going to try apple slices and see if I can’t make cinnamon apple slices for a snack at work!” —MacKenzie Masten
Get it from Amazon for $55.
33. Or an 8-quart, 11-in-1 Instant Pot that AIR FRIES, which means it’s basically amassed so much kitchen power that all your other appliances will cower (as well they should!!). This cooking MVP also pressure cooks, sautés, steams, slow cooks, sous vides, warms, roasts, bakes, broils, *and* dehydrates with minimal effort, since the settings are right there on the control panel for you.
Promising review: “What else can you say about this product? It will replace three appliances that I use on a regular basis — rice cooker, air fryer, and pressure cooker. That’s important to me because at this point kitchen space is at a premium. The packaging is great, the instructions are very clear and well written and it works very well. The first use was to make chicken bone broth using the pressure cooker feature. It worked flawlessly. Two-hour cook time. 10 min prep, 30 min to cool off. Three hours later I had homemade bone broth in the refrigerator. And the whole house didn’t smell for 24 hours like it would with an open pot method. Anyway, the instant pot is a huge kitchen innovation IMO. Just get one, and use it.” —Josh Brainard
Get it from Amazon for $199.99.
34. Plus a magnetized air fryer cooking cheat sheet so the next time you play my favorite game — “indiscriminately shove things in the air fryer and hope for the best” — you can actually experiment with confidence (particularly when it comes to meat and frozen foods!).
Willa Flare is a California-based Etsy shop that specializes in cooking guides and other home goods.
Promising review: “I love it! I am not a cooker so this kind of help is greatly appreciated. The product is of great quality and was shipped fast. Thanks!” —Francisca
35. A compact AeroGarden so not only will you have a ton of mouthwatering fresh ingredients for new dishes on hand, but you’ll be motivated to actually use them to their full potential, because you are a Proud Plant Parent (TM) now. Each of these comes with basil, parsley, dill, thyme, and mint, so basically you’re the fanciest chef on your block.
This bb comes with LED grow lights so you can grow all year round, and works just as well in small spaces that don’t get much light!
Promising review: “We like to use fresh herbs in our cooking, but when we buy them at the store, we usually end up using half the package and the rest go bad. This product has added a nice green element to our kitchen and a good amount of herbs to use. The plants sprouted and grew exactly as described in the instructions. It has also been fun to watch the process.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $99.97+ (available in three colors).Add to wishlist🏆 Popular
36. Or even a mushroom growing kit that grows right there in the packaging, so you can add some sweet, sweet umami flavors to new dishes by sautéing, roasting, or air frying them up.
If you have not put mushrooms in your air fryer, my friend, you have not yet lived the full human experience. Also this growing kit comes with some recipes to get you started!
Promising review: “This product has been so much fun to watch! I followed the directions, exactly as written, and the mushrooms began growing within three or four days. I will say that I did soak them for close to 10 hours before putting them back in the box to grow and I believe this helped a ton. I also kept the box inside by a window with the blinds closed in order for them to get indirect sunlight. The mushrooms grew tremendously for almost a week before they started to shrink so I clipped them to cook with and they were DELICIOUS! This was such a fun product and process to watch. I am now in the process of trying to get a second batch of shrooms from the same box— fingers crossed!” —Steph A
Get it from Amazon for $18.28.Add to wishlist
37. A rapid corn and potato cooker because you deserve to have a delightful summer cookout vibe from the comfort of your own home. Bonus: this uses steam to thoroughly cook it all the way through in three to five minutes to cut down on wait time (and unfully cooked potato disappointment).
Promising review: “I used the rapid corn and potato cooker for both corn on the cob and for baked potatoes. This rapid cooker is wonderful to use, less time and no mess to clean up. Both corn and potato takes only three minutes in the microwave with the rapid cooker, taste of food is great. Can also use this for steamed veggies.” —Abe
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
38. A sushi-making kit perfect for beginners or intermediate sushi-makers, so you can finally mix and match the exact ingredients your adventurous heart desires.
I’m definitely going to sushi jail for this, but I’ve started putting peanut butter in my avocado rolls. Don’t knock it until you try it. Anyway, each kit comes with two sushi rolling mats, five pairs of chopsticks, a paddle, a spreader, and a PDF of instructions, including recipes for six popular rolls.
Promising review: “The entire Bamboo Sushi Kit is absolutely well made, easy to use, easy to clean, high-end restaurant quality, and durable. it was very nicely packaged, and instructions clear, in-depth and very easy to follow. No one (myself included) in my household has ever made sushi before but (thanks to the enclosed instructions), there were no issues making it. My daughter did an awesome job utilizing these products to make ‘FISH-FREE SUSHI’ with pickled ginger on top, was delectable! Finally, I highly recommend this set. It comes at a small cost but don’t let that deter you — the quality and overall aforementioned features is undoubtedly above and beyond excellent, thus (IMO), it is the perfect product! Loooooove it!” —Liza
Get it from Amazon for $10.99.
39. A popular microwave pasta cooker to make spaghetti, ravioli, and even steamed veggies a total cinch. Truly all you have to do is put water and dry noodles in it, hit the microwave buttons, and strain it right out of the container. Noodles on noodles, y’all.
Promising review: “I don’t want to get all gushy over a pasta maker, but man…I really love this gizmo! I try to limit my monthly food expenditures and the Fasta Pasta helps me work in at least one inexpensive pasta meal every week. If not more. First of all, I like spaghetti — either with normal Prego-type sauce or sometimes just with butter and Romano cheese sprinkled on. But I’m lazy and impatient and don’t like things that take a long time to make, with a bunch of steps, and a big clean up afterwards. The Fasta Pasta is perfect for me. I get the exact amount of correctly-measured spaghetti; it’s faster than boiling water in a big pot then having to watch and stir the pasta; the pasta comes out perfectly cooked every time; and the cleanup is a snap. No big pot; no colander; no spaghetti fork to lift out the pasta. Just the easy to clean Fasta Pasta, and a pot to heat up the sauce. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!” —Smilin Sam
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
40. A rice cooker that will make eight cups of rice in one go, then neatly pop into the dishwasher when you’re done. It also comes with a built-in steamer, so if you’re like, “Get this bread! But also these veggies!!” you can prep them at the same time.
Promising review: “This rice maker has saved my life. To save money, I have been eating a lot of rice and I use it in almost all of my meal prep. This rice cooker has the ability to make just a little bit or quite a lot of rice and you can make rice or brown rice along with a few other options. I use it at least once a week if not more.” —Collin Dodson
Get it from Amazon for $29.92.
41. A set of vegan-friendly sampler jams in flavor combinations so unexpected and delicious that you might just skip the whole “cooking” thing altogether and eat straight from the jar.
Trade Street Jam Co.
Trade Street Jam Co. is a North Carolina-based, Black-owned business established in 2008 that specializes in small batch jams that can be used in cocktails, salad dressings, BBQ sauces, marinades, pan sauces, and more.
Each sampler comes with a jar of Strawberry Chipotle & Fig, Smoked Yellow Peach, Plum & Rose, Blueberry Lemon Basil, Sour Cherry Ginger, and Blackberry Mulled Merlot.
Promising review: “When SO many flavors sounded good, I knew I had to get the sampler pack to try as many as I could. I love creating my own flavor combinations in cooking and baking. These jams were delicious blends, including flavor combinations I had never seen or considered before. Honestly, I was nervous they wouldn’t taste as good as the flavors sounded because other companies sometimes have flavors that sound great but aren’t so balanced. That was NOT the case here! The flavors were SO well-balanced and I could clearly taste and enjoy each element of each jam. I especially liked the smoked jam and flavors with a pepper component. I immediately recommended Trade Street Jam Co. to my friends in the city and will share with friends like me who live in other states and want an excellent flavor experience!” —Laura Weisner
Get a sampler of six from Trade Street Jam Co. for $20 (originally $33).
42. A panini press so you can grill both sides of whatever food creation you’re trying to bring to life in less than 10 minutes, sparing you the squinting and flipping that comes with grilling in a pan. Panera is weeping.
Word to the wise — it’ll also cook pizza, burger patties, and open-faced sandwiches. Infinite cheese toast = infinite possibilities.
Promising review: “I am very happy with this panini press. I was a little leery because of the low price but my worry was unfounded. The packaging was easy to open and easy to remove the press. The plates heat up fast and are easy to wipe off. I was feeling lazy one day do I used this to cook burgers. It worked very well. I think I’ll even try a steak on it! Very happy I made this purchase!” —Iowagal4
Get it from Amazon for $39.90 (available in three colors).
43. An extremely nostalgia-inducing flameless s’mores maker (complete with four roasting forks!) so you can live your best summer camp life all year long.
Promising review: “I bought this for myself as a treat — my whole family uses it regularly and my friends all use it when we have parties. We have s’mores on the weekly anymore because it’s so convenient and yummy! I can’t recommend this s’mores maker enough, it’s super easy to use and clean — my one complaint is that now I’m out of graham crackers and have to go get more! Haha! Would buy again and highly recommended!” —Fadden1
Get it from Amazon for $38.99.Add to wishlist