A wise man once sang “nothing is forever.” And he was right.
by Taylor Steele
💬 Be one of the first to comment
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Popular items from this list
Hair-thickening Jamaican black castor oil — made with pure and unrefined natural oils, it’ll absorb right into your skin and help hair grow. Whether y…
See in list
A skin-repairing body oil chock-full of natural oils good for reducing the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Its skin renewal formula will help g…
See in list
A jar of Aquaphor’s healing moisturizer for anyone suffering from dry, cracked, and sensitive skin. It restores moisture and promotes healing, so you…
See in list
1. A plant-based face serum that blends vitamin C with hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, witch hazel, and jojoba oil to give you skin so bright, you’ll light up every room you enter. Fresh-looking skin is just a bottle away!
four images of a Black reviewer’s face getting progressively clearer than the first image where their face is covered in red spots and acne
Promising review: “I am prone to the rare chin breakout during that time of the month. After reading so many reviews, I gave this a shot and I’m very glad I did. My skin has cleared up considerably in the three months I’ve been using this product. I put it on every morning under my makeup, after my shower, and again before bed. WOW my skin looks so great! The texture is smoother, I have even less small acne than before and overall I see a marked improvement in my complexion. Love this stuff and will continue to buy it over and over each time the bottle runs out.” —C. Morris
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in two sizes).
2. Hair-thickening Jamaican black castor oil — made with pure and unrefined natural oils, it’ll absorb right into your skin and help hair grow. Whether you want thicker lashes or restored edges, Jamaican black castor oil might just do the trick!
reviewer before image of a bald spot on their head
reviewer after image with hair growing back into the bald spot
Promising review: “Hey listen to me bald people out there! This really truly works. I am going through chemo where I’m not supposed to have any hair and I didn’t for many weeks. But even in the middle of my chemo when I’m supposed to be bald my hair started growing in, and growing in FAST! I wouldn’t have believed it if I didn’t see it with my own eyes. I would recommend this to anybody who needs to grow hair!! I’m definitely going to stay on this!” —Rickelle r.
Get it from Amazon for $17.95.
3. A pet hair remover so good you might not recognize your couch after just one use! And because it doesn’t use disposable adhesive strips, you can use this thing over and over and over and over and…
A gif showing how to use the roller to clean your furniture
A hairy dirty pilowcase
A now clean case
Promising review: “I am allergic to cats so here I am with two cats that shed like crazy. Their hair is covering all the furniture. I have special pet covers on my bed to protect my comforter but I hate having to sleep under it since my cats sleep on my bed. I have tried so many cat hair remover brushes, gloves, sponges that never worked. I was ready to shave the cats and call it a day. Then along comes the ChomChom brush.
It not only has the lint roller but a bar that collects the hair. I love the little hairball container of the roller so I don’t have to spend time cleaning off the lint brush. I can’t believe this product works! I have an off-white couch and I didn’t realize how much hair there was. After I used it, my couch looked lighter in color. I got my comforter cleaned off in minutes. It’s a simple and inexpensive way to cure your pet hair woes.” —Dondi
Get it from Amazon for $24.95.
4. A 360-degree bedsheet holder because having to re-make your bed every time you so much as wiggle is bad enough to be your Joker origin story. Just clip them to the ends of your sheet and you’ll have a forever-made bed!
a model’s hands attaching the bed scrunchie to a fitted sheet on a bed
Bed Scrunchie is the small biz responsible for keeping your sheets on your bed, even when you toss and turn like you do.
Promising review: “Now all I do is attach this srunchie onto my sheets, and I don’t have to think about adjusting my sheets when I go to sleep or make my bed. It has made my life so much easier and I cannot recommend it enough!” —Kimberly
Get it from The Grommet for $39.95.
5. A Zipuller if you’ve never worn a dress with the zip pulled all the way because arms don’t bend that way.
A hand pulling the Zippuller’s long strap attached to a zipper
Just attach, step in, and zip!
Promising review: “I live alone so one of the biggest troubles I have is zipping up dresses by myself. I tried this product and it works great! I tried it with both small zippers and large zippers. As long as it can loop through the hole, the Zipuller can grip it. Plus, the grip is pretty sturdy and does not become loose when you pull it up. Never has this task been easier! I am so happy that I purchased it and I recommend that you do too!” —Cherie Weissman
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in three colors).
6. A jar of Aquaphor’s healing moisturizer for anyone suffering from dry, cracked, and sensitive skin. It restores moisture and promotes healing, so you can go back to living.
before reviewer image of a wrist with psoriasis
after reviewer image of the same wrist completely clear of psoriasis
Promising review: “This stuff is a bit pricy, but you are paying for a quality solution for dry skin. Every time I try to use something cheaper, it doesn’t work and I always come back to this. Nothing works like Aquaphor” —MCMXCVI
“My son experienced some unbelievably wretched diaper rash and none of the usual products I had been using were making the rash better and the application of the zinc-based creams were painful. Someone recommended I try this, and I have never turned back! Every time there is a reoccurrence of diaper rash, a day or so of applying Aquaphor, the rash clears up. Now and again I try other diaper creams, but when there is actual irritation, nothing comes close.” —Incoherent Thread
Get it from Amazon for $13.74.
7. A wooden charging station that’ll also make a great home for your watch, wallet, keys, and headphones if you tend to scramble to find all those things in the morning.
the wood valet tray and charging station with an iPhone charging, a watch and headphones hanging, and a ring of keys sitting in the tray
The Grommet/Thomas Work
This charging dock even works as an amplifier, so play your favorite playlists saved on your phone!
Thomas Work is a carpenter who hand crafts each piece piece out of sustainably harvested wood.
Promising review: “I purchased this for my nightstand because I wanted to have a designated spot to charge my phone and a place to put my glasses and watch. My nightstand looks so much neater now, and I know right where everything is.” —Faythe
Get it from Thomas Work on The Grommet for $78.
8. A pack of teeth-whitening pens — get shiny white teeth for far less money than you might’ve thought. This pen’s soft-bristle brush is perfect for anyone with sensitive teeth. It even makes application as easy as saying CHEESE!
before and after reviewer images of yellow teeth becoming whiter
Promising review: “I was hesitant to try a new teeth whitening product after using harsh whitening strips that caused pain and lingering sensitivity. But, as a coffee and red wine drinker, I wanted to find a solution. This teeth whitening pen is terrific. Easy to use, works well and does not have the downside of either the strips or the $450 option at the dentist. I also really love this product since whitening my front teeth is the objective. It is a great value as I anticipate the two pens that are included will last one year. I will definitely buy this again and am very happy to recommend it.” —Rebecca Shehee
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
9. A set of temperature-regulating bed sheets made of naturally hypoallergenic fibers so you can get the cozy and cool sleep you deserve. They’ve got moisture-wicking properties because night sweats shouldn’t be, like, a thing.
folded set of sheets
SHEEX was created by Michelle Marciniak and Susan Walvius, two former basketball coaches who wanted to make bedding that matched the high-performance of their sports gear. So they made durable, cooling, moisture-wicking bedding!
Promising review: “My husband was having trouble staying asleep. He said that the sheets we had made him very hot. So, I thought I would try just one set of Sheex. He absolutely loved them. He said he never slept better! So, I ordered two more sets! My pet also loves Sheex! He doesn’t want to get out of bed in the morning! Thank you, Sheex!! You’re awesome!!” —Angela P
Get it from SHEEX for $179.99+ (available in sizes twin-Cal king and in seven colors).
10. A dual body moisturizer and hair-growth inhibitor if you’ve been looking for a way to keep your shaved legs smoother for longer. Made with natural ingredients like shea butter and plant extracts, this formula helps to slow down your cell growth rate.
Lotion coming out of tube
Promising review: “I have PCOS which causes unwanted facial and body hair. I have been using this product for less than three weeks and I have noticed a huge difference in the hair growth. I barely have any stubble now by the end of the day. I was very skeptical of this product when I first ordered it but it really does work! Very pleased with the purchase and will be buying more when I run out.” —Jessica Byerly
Get it from Amazon for $10.99.
11. A medical acne wash for anyone with stubborn skin. Formulated using 10% benzoyl peroxide, this wash is gentle on skin but harsh on acne!
four images of a reviewer’s face getting progressively clearer than the first image where their face is covered in red spots and acne
Promising review: “I’ve struggled with stubborn body acne for as long as I can remember. I’ve purchased pretty much every product out there, tried every cream and supplement, etc. On top of that, my skin is also annoyingly sensitive, so most products for moderate to severe acne are too abrasive and drying. I stumbled upon Dr. Song’s Acne Face & Body Wash after doing a quick search on Amazon for a gentle benzoyl peroxide wash. I was a bit hesitant at first to order the 10% as opposed to a lower percentage, but after reading reviews, I decided to take the risk and order it. This cleanser is absolutely amazing. It leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed, and moisturized. The consistency of the product is more like a cleansing milk than a face/body wash. My skin never feels dried out or irritated, even in the winter. And best of all, it cleared up my stubborn body acne almost immediately. I started seeing results by the end of the first week. I would highly recommend this product to anyone struggling with stubborn acne or has sensitive skin.” —Sabrina
Get it from Amazon for $21.97.
12. A handy-dandy handbag light so that when you’re rummaging through the bowels of your purse, you can see through the jungle of receipts you’ve been keeping for no real reason.
the handbag light turned on inside of an otherwise dark and full purse
SOI is a small biz making portable chargers and lights so you’re never caught in a lurch.
Promising review: “The more that I give the Handbag Light as a gift, the more requests I get to give it again and again. It’s compact and ‘invisible’ but it does its job of illuminating a small space (full of junk) so that car keys and combs can be retrieved. It’s a perfect gift.” —Steven
Get it from SOI on The Grommet for $29.95.
13. A bottle of dandruff shampoo formulated with ketoconazole to relieve and control flaking, scaling, and itching caused by dandruff. Clean and clear scalps for all!
before image of a reviewer’s scalp covered in dandruff
after image of the same reviewer with a clean and clear scalp
Promising review: “MIRACLE PRODUCT! If you have a flaky scalp from dandruff, BUY THIS. I was about to go to the dermatologist if this stuff didn’t work. Thank goodness I saved myself hundreds of dollars by giving this product a shot. I used it four of five times (over a month) and it cleared my scalp almost completely. One more use and my scalp will be 120% healed! This stuff blew my mind. Totally worth it.” —chris
Get it from Amazon for $14.84.
14. A skin-repairing body oil chock-full of natural oils good for reducing the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Its skin renewal formula will help get rid of acne scars, surgery scars, and so much more!
image of lower half of reviewer’s face covered in red scars from shingles
image of the same reviewer with drastically fewer marks and scars
image of the same reviewer with no scars on their face
Just make sure to use sunscreen with this since it can make you a bit more sensitive to the sun.
Promising review: “Bio-Oil is the BEST skin product on the market. I use it as a twice a day — morning and before I go to bed. Small lines have disappeared. My skin is very smooth and seems to glow. A doctor recommended this to one of my friends who told me about it. I have bought several bottles as gifts. Be patient. It will take a few months for you to see notice the changes. I am 71 years old. No one paid me to write this.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $8.92+ (available in three sizes).
15. Glisten Disposer Cleaner — it’ll foam up and scrub your disposal, leaving a fresh scent behind instead of icky drain pipe odors.
Promising review: “It seems counterintuitive to put a little packet down your garbage disposal to clean it, but this does actually seem to work, at least for getting out weird smells that baking soda and vinegar don’t really touch. I scrub the sink down first, especially around the garbage disposal area, rinse it down, and then just follow the directions on the package. I have used it with single, large-size sinks and with double sinks — only difference is that the double sink will have blue cleaning foam rise up the drain, which you rinse away when the disposal sounds clear again. I have tried the foaming cleaner in a can, but unfortunately it stopped coming out of the can about 10% of the way through. Went back to this tried-and-true.” —KS
Get it from Amazon for $5.99.
16. A bottle of anti-fog treatment to help prevent your glasses from fogging up while wearing a face mask. Just apply one to two drops on your clean lenses and spread evenly with a soft cloth. Once they’re done air-drying, you’re good to go!
Promising review: “I have used many different defoggers on my glasses in the past, all of them lacking. THIS defogger worked fantastically. It kept my glasses from getting foggy outside, inside, and when moving from inside to outside. I recommend this defogger to anyone looking to keep fog off of their glasses. Not only does it work, but it is reasonably priced. GREAT PRODUCT! So good I bought it twice so far and will buy it again.” —J. Weston
Get it from Amazon for $12.55+.
17. Bottle-cleaning tablets that’ll take care of the tough stains and persistent odors living in your travel mugs and water bottles. The best part is, there’s no scrubbing involved. So you get super clean gear with minimal effort!
reviewer image of the inside of dirty bottle, caked with grime
reviewer image of the same bottle, completely clean, after bottle bright use
Check out our closer look of these Bottle Bright tablets!
Promising review: “Does exactly what it says it does! Very easy to use (fill with water, pop one tablet in, leave for a while, return and rinse) and cheap enough to keep me buying them when I need them! I could just use hot water and vinegar in my bottles, but that would require more scrubbing and then more rinsing to remove the vinegar smell. These tablets require no scrubbing afterwards and have no smell, so it’s worth using them instead.” —Fiery Sprite
Get a pack of 12 from Amazon for $8.
18. A bug bite suction tool for mosquito bite relief if you’re excited for tank tops and short shorts but not the fact that you’ll be exposed to some nasty bloodsuckers. It pretty much sucks the irritant out from under your skin so you can live an itch-free life.
The suction tool up against a model’s finger
a reviewer’s progression shot of a bug bite before and after using the product showing the swelling has gone down
Promising review: “I am a magnet for bites of all kinds and carry topical and medicines with me at all times — so I figured this would be a good product to see if it really works. I woke up with a bug bite on my arm so I used this little tool (three times per the instructions) — immediately after using, it stopped itching! And less than 24 hours later the bump/bite gone! There is a very faint red mark from using the thing, but a small price to pay IMO. Bottom line: it’s awesome. I’m carrying it with me everywhere!” —Rebecca
Get it from Amazon for $9.95 (available in black and white).
19. A pack of anti-slip eyeglass retainers if your glasses hurt your ears or slip-‘n’-slide down your face all day long.
Promising review: “My glasses were constantly slipping down my nose! No matter how ‘tight’ my temple and hinges were adjusted (often giving me pain behind my ears) they would loosen and start to slip. In desperation, I tried these! They work! I can now stand hours working on my cadavers (I teach anatomy) and do not need to push up my nose piece. I have had my glasses nearly slip off my nose during lab time, so these are a must for me. They do not put pressure behind your ears. I am ordering more today.” —carla
Get a pack of five pairs from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in three colors).
20. A SockDock so you never have to wonder where that other sock went. You can even hang this in your closet so you don’t have to rummage through your drawers to find a matching pair.
A model holding pairs of socks clipped to the SockDock
Promising review: “Totally obsessed with this! I’ve been using it a few weeks now and have zero complaints! I haven’t lost a single sock since! They always come out paired and completely dried (which was one of my concerns, I wasn’t sure if they were going to dry properly) I would defiantly recommend this! It’s amazing and makes life so much easier! Specially with a toddler and baby on the way!” —Sarah Elizabeth
Get it from Amazon for $16 (available in five colors).
21. A single-handed tape dispenser because gift-wrapping is hard enough without pulling on a strip of tape and accidentally taping that tape to itself.
Am I the only one who ends up with a weirdly baggy gift?
Promising review: “My last tape dispenser that was awful. Threading the tape through the mechanism was a PITA. The gears and springs would fall out when you opened the damn thing. Eventually, the tape started to cling to the roller and would rip the paper I was trying to tape. This design is great; the tape self threads itself when you put it on the rubber bands, the tape stays on the inside of the device until you press the trigger to release it, the tape self cuts when you let go of the trigger. Everything can be done with one hand. Wonderful!” —Billster
Get it from Amazon for $10.99 (available in four colors).
22. A pack of two deodorant-removing sponges that’ll remove those annoying (and seemingly permanent) white streaks on your favorite blouses.
And then I always try to get it off with a Kleenex, then I get little fibers all over. No, these sponges are a far smarter bet.
Promising review: “I’m not really sure what else to say about this besides that it works! I change clothes frequently so this product is a godsend. Gets the deodorant stains right out!” —Amazon Customer
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $10.84.
23. A neck hammock designed by a physical therapist will help to stretch the muscles in your neck and relieve aches and pains. Hang it from a doorknob and get your comfort on.
a model hanging their head from the neck hammock
The makers of The Neck Hammock wanted to create an easy way for anyone to alleviate pain right at home. Just make sure you consult your doctor before trying at home.
Promising review: “After using the neck hammock, I cannot wait to tell my friends and family about it. It really is AMAZING! I love the idea of meditating while using it as suggested in the pamphlet inside the box. It feels great and really allows you to relax. I pulled something in my neck this week and it did hurt to get down on the floor and put my head in the hammock. But once I got all settled, it gave me tremendous relief.” —Lisa
Get it from The Neck Hammock on The Grommet for $49.95.
24. Goo Gone — this liquid adhesive remover uses non-toxic citrus cleaning agents to get rid of stickers, grease, crayon marks, and more. And it won’t harm the surface beneath! We love to see it.
a bottle of goo gone
Promising review: “I love this stuff. I’ve used it on everything from sticker residue to candle wax!! Ever want to keep one of those neat little containers from the grocery store but don’t want their label on it!? Here is your product. ☺️” —Walgreens Customer
Get it from Walgreens for $6.99.
25. A pair of compression arch supports infused with copper to help you stay comfortable for much longer. Whether you suffer from fallen arches, bunion pain, or plantar fasciitis, these are here to keep you on your feet!
Promising review: “I have been using these for about a week now, and I cannot tell you how much they have HELPED with plantar fasciitis. It is nothing short of amazing. I didn’t realize that these also act as an arch support until I wore them. Nothing but praise from me. I have spent soooo much $$ on foot remedies, and was skeptical about these little elastic bands, but this has to be the best product I have purchased in years! I have already ordered another pair just to be sure I have them on hand!! AAA+++ product!” —remzy
Get them from Amazon for $17.95.
26. A pair of dishwashing gloves if you’re tired of your pruning hands touching all kinds of mushy leftovers in the sink.
reviewer image of their pair of silicone gloves and sponges
You’ll also get two silicone sponges, too!
Promising review: “I don’t have a dishwasher; I am the dishwasher. I have been dying for a pair of these gloves since I go through sponges like crazy. Not only are the gloves so easy and save time but I love the cute silicone sponges that came with it. These gloves are not just for dishes but can really clean the pet hair off my furniture also.” —Just Weezy
Get it from Amazon for $11.95.
27. A grease bag so you don’t have to worry about clogging up your pipes with leftover oil. Just pour it in this leakproof bag and toss it when it’s full!
The inventor pouring grease from a pan into one of the tall bags
The bag next to a pan of frying food
And yes, you may have seen this Black woman-owned product on Shark Tank! Just toss it in your trash or municipal compost bin when you’re all set.
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
28. A book-tracking bookmark you can use to mark your reading progress. Write in all the books you’ve finished while holding your place in the book you’re currently reading. No more dog-earing. Please.
British Book Art/Etsy
British Book Art is a small business creating literary-inspired art, bookmarks, and reading progress trackers.
Promising review: “This is absolutely perfect and is exactly what is in the photo. I’ve been wanting a bookmark like this to help keep track of which books I am reading without having an app that gets clogged up. I would highly recommend this!!!” —Georgia Bowen
Get it from British Book Art on Etsy for $3.61.
29. A seat gap filler because reaching down for the quarter you just dropped and finding your hand in a mound of mysterious crud is completely avoidable.
Promising review: “I just don’t understand why I didn’t buy this sooner. It’s one of those things that you’re not really sure why you need it but once you have it, you can’t live without. It saved my poor arm from having to dig my keys, cellphone, pens, french fries, hair ties, you-name-it from between the seat gap. Seriously, it’s awesome.” —Amazon Customer
Get a set of two from Amazon for $24.99.
30. An electric egg cooker that effortlessly prepares perfect eggs, so you don’t have to worry about cracking into a hard-boiled egg and finding a runny yolk. Get ready for instant hard-boiled eggs, poached eggs, and omelets!
reviewer image of the black dash rapid egg cooker with eggs inside
reviewer image of a hardboiled egg sliced in half to reveal a fully cooked yolk
It comes with a measuring cup so you pour the perfect amount of water for the style of eggs you want.
Promising review: “If you eat hard-boiled eggs often, this is absolutely 100% worth the money just for that. My eggs come out perfect every time. No green rings. No rubbery whites. And they’re easy to peel every time. It’s easy, faster than boiling water, and every egg turns out the same. It makes other kinds of eggs too, and according to the booklet you can steam veggies and other things in it, too. But OMG even if you only ever used it for hard-boiled eggs, it’s worth it. I don’t think I’ve ever given a product 5 stars like this before. Also, skeptics: yes, I know boiling eggs isn’t hard. It’s the consistent results with even less effort that’s remarkable.” —Crockery
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in five colors).
31. A CouchCoaster — no offense, but you can’t be trusted to balance your drink, Roku remote, and phone all at the same time. Cheers to a spill-free Doctor Who binge session!
Promising review: “This product is awesome. I was afraid that it wouldn’t be heavy enough not to slide around with a large drink in it, but no worries: it handles any drink. This is perfect since I don’t have a coffee table to use for my drinks. My drinks sweat inside the holder, but it does not leak onto my couch and I just wipe it out with paper towels. I love the feature of the insert for smaller based glasses and cups.” —Sandra F
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in five colors).
32. A Squatty Potty made of natural bamboo that can adjust to two different heights, making potty time a breeze (instead of a squeeze)! If you have trouble “letting go,” give this a try!
The bamboo squatty potty in a customer’s bathroom
reviewer image of the bamboo squatty potty in front of a toilet
Promising review: “This is my favorite item in the bathroom now. I use it EVERY TIME I poop and I love it. Highly recommend. Plus it looks fancy schmancy and hides well” —Melinda S Gates
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
33. A set of bedsheet detanglers so you don’t have to spend hours in the jungle of your laundry trying not to get devoured by fitted sheets. These will also ensure your sheets actually dry instead of coming out like a moist hairball.
Promising review: “I was mildly skeptical, but it works exactly as promoted! I’ve used it five times and each time there’s been no twisting of the sheets and no pillowcases balled up and still wet when the dryer goes off. Super helpful that it comes with two units, one for the top sheet and one for the fitted sheet so I don’t have to split them into separate loads. I no longer dread washing sheets and plan to buy some of these as gifts. LOVE it!” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $18.99.
34. A self-watering, self-aerating high-drainage planter because if you forget to water your succulents, you’ll still be in the clear.
A snake plant in the pot
A full, large plant in the pot with the spout
Promising review: “I cannot believe how simple this planter is to use for maintaining plants. That little attachable lip to pour water into the base of the planter is WONDERFUL. What a great idea. I will be ordering more in different colors.” —B. A.
Get it from Amazon for $9.97+ (available in four sizes and six colors).
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.