We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Billie razor to replace the dull, flimsy one that’s currently hanging out on the side of your tub. This one comes with a handy magnetic holder and a refill subscription plan so you’ll never forget to replace your blades!
Kayla Suazo / BuzzFeed, Natalie Brown / BuzzFeed
My coworker Bek O’Connell loves her Billie razors. Here’s what she had to say:
“Billie is just the most wonderful company, and every time I take a shower, I wonder if I should write them fan mail. First of all, everything they design is ADORABLE, so even if their razors were dull or flimsy, I’d still be a loyal fan. But luckily, their razors are as sharp as they are sharp looking. The handle is super lightweight and easy to grip. The razor heads are surrounded in a layer of soap, so they glide beautifully over skin without irritating it. Billie makes great razors, and it’s awesome that they’re so affordable. If only they could go back in time and stop me from paying absurd amounts of money on pharmacy-brand razors in my youth.”
Get the starter kit from Billie for $9 (and then four replacement cartridges for $9 when you need them).
Read more about why BuzzFeed editors and writers are OBSESSED with Billie razors.
2. A few Maybelline liquid lipsticks if you’re looking to quickly expand your lipstick collection without spending a fortune. They’re matte yet moisturizing and long-lasting, so they’re basically magical.
Jennifer Tonti / BuzzFeed, Maybelline
Promising review: “Absolutely love it! I put it on at 8:30 in the morning and when I went to bed at 9 in the evening it was just as fresh as it was when I put it on at 8:30. I never had to touch it up; it is absolutely fabulous!!” —ElizabethN
Get it from CVS for $9.49 (available in 35 colors).
3. A reusable and machine-washable duster that fits onto the Swiffer duster handle so you can stop wasting money on the flimsy disposable refills. These will quickly get rid of the layer of dust that’s been accumulating since you moved in. No judgment.
TS Designs US/Etsy
Promising review: “LOVE the washable duster attachments. These are SO soft and such great quality. The stitching is strong and I don’t worry about anything coming apart. We use ours with our swifter duster wand and it fits perfectly. If you’re looking for a more sustainable item, this is one for you.” —Cassie Couch
TS Designs US is a small Etsy shop based in West Leroy, Michigan.
4. A grooming glove so you can remove excess fur from your precious pooch or ferocious feline — but they’ll just think you’re giving them some extra pets and cuddles!
Promising review: “Fantastic dog grooming aid! Our older rescue dog isn’t too keen on the routine dog brushing stuff but her thick coat really needs the grooming — this dog-grooming glove is the right answer. Put the glove on, pet the dog, and all that loose hair comes away, leaving her coat feeling so much smoother and softer without causing her to be nervous or upset over a brushing. Highly recommend, and yes I’m going to be ordering as gifts for a couple of other dog owners I know!” —DSP
Get each glove from Amazon for $7.99.
Check out my coworker’s review of this hair-removing glove here (#19).Add to wishlist🏆 Popular
5. A bottle of earwax removal drops that uses fizzy microfoam action to break down all the stubborn wax that’s been clogging up your ears for way too long now. Here’s to hearing again!
Promising review: “I’ve been having ear hearing/cloggage issues for a month. My ear would not drain properly and it was frustrating me very much. I bought this product and used it twice and I could ear again. This is by far the best ear-cleaning product ever! Highly recommended!” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $5.96 (also available in a pack of two).Add to wishlist
6. A leave-in conditioning spray with a whopping 10 benefits in one bottle. Just a few spritzes will condition, detangle, provide heat protection, hydrate, smooth, soften, control frizz, boost shine, and strengthen your strands.
Mane Club NYC
Promising review: “I have fine hair that tangles very easily and has little to no volume. This stuff is a dream when it comes to untangling my hair. It is lightweight and does not weigh my hair down. Plus it smells fantastic!” —Caela D.
Get it from Mane Club for NYC for $8.
7. A washable, reusable sponge with scrubby mesh on one side and soft cotton terry cloth on the other. Plus, those prints are way more adorable than the green-and-yellow sponges you have in your sink right now.
Promising review: “So glad I finally found an environmentally friendly sponge THAT WORKS! I tried all the other kinds of eco-friendly sponges before these — silicone (don’t work on stuck stuff), vegetable fiber (got so mildewy so fast), and even crocheted (felt so gross and didn’t work great). These do the job and then after a few days I just throw them in the wash! Hooray! And they’re cute!” —willowbe0416
Porter Lees is a family-owned Etsy shop based in Portland, Oregon, that specializes in homemade reusable goods.
8. A flexible cable protector so you’ll never have to replace your charger cords when they get all frayed and damaged from trying to stretch them from the outlet to your bed.
Promising review: “I hate to recall how many new iPhone chargers and MacBook power bricks I’ve had to buy over the years as the originals gradually frayed at the connector ends until they stopped working altogether. These inexpensive little coils wind right around the connector base and first half inch or so of the cord to keep it from bending and ultimately breaking at the join. Genius.” —ElleNWC
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $5.99 (also available in a multi-color pack).